The performance lineup for Nashville’s 2018 CMA Music Festival was revealed on Wednesday and Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Luke Bryan were named as the headlining performers over the four nights […]
Chris Janson officially became a member of the Grand Ole Opry in a special ceremony on Tuesday evening (March 20), to induct singer as the newest — and youngest — member of the family. Legendary […]
- Taggart's first FSU practice sets different tone March 21, 2018Willie Taggart's first practice at Florida State on Wednesday definitely had a different tone compared to his predecessor. The practice began a lot earlier and was also at a quicker pace, with five-minute instruction periods.
- Brown, 1st black Ohio State captain, dies at 84 March 21, 2018Leo Brown, Ohio State's first black football captain, has died. He was 84. Brown was a two-way end for the Buckeyes, captaining coach Woody Hayes' 1957 national championship team.
- Fisher puts stamp on A&M in 1st spring practice March 21, 2018Jimbo Fisher praised Texas A&M's "good attitude" after the Aggies' first spring practice in College Station, Texas, and talked about developing the quarterback-tight end relationship.
- Ex-East Carolina QB Minshew to head to WSU March 21, 2018Gardner Minshew, who started five games at quarterback for East Carolina last season, is transferring to Washington State, where he will be eligible immediately.
- After first Vols practice, Pruitt sizing up squad March 21, 2018After his first spring practice as the Volunteers' head coach, Jeremy Pruitt said he is determining which players are "competitors" who can handle "adversity."
A package that exploded at a FedEx distribution center near San Antonio early Tuesday is being linked to four blasts in Austin this month, according to sources. Tuesday’s explosion occurred around 12:25 a.m. local time […]
A 17-year-old student shot and critically wounded two fellow students at a Maryland high school on Tuesday morning. The gunman was shot and killed after exchanging gunfire with a campus security officer, the county sheriff […]
President Donald Trump unveiled a plan to combat the opioid epidemic that will include increased funds for treatment and harsher sentences for drug traffickers. One of the major components of the plan will be to […]
- College football player with 'huge heart' dies in Mexico while on spring break, months before graduation March 22, 2018A football player expected to graduate from Amherst College in Massachusetts this coming May died in Mexico while on spring break last week.Stephen Sorace
- NFL player Zay Jones back home after arrest for bloody, naked brawl with brother in LA March 22, 2018Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones was home Wednesday after his Monday night arrest in Los Angeles following a naked, bloody argument with his brother, Minnesota Vikings receiver Cayleb Jones.Amy Lieu
- Fired Atlanta Hawks worker sues, claims discrimination against white employees March 21, 2018A former employee of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks has sued the organization, claiming that she was fired after she complained about discrimination against white employees.Samuel Chamberlain
- NHL star Erik Karlsson and wife lose son a month before due date March 21, 2018Ottawa Senators star Erik Karlsson and his wife, Melinda, revealed they lost their baby son a month before he was scheduled to be born.Kathleen Joyce
- Ex-Mavericks employee slams owner Mark Cuban due to alleged sexual misconduct in organization March 21, 2018A former Dallas Mavericks employee revealed Tuesday that she's one of the women who detailed alleged sexual misconduct in the organization in an exposé last month.Kathleen Joyce