Jo Dee Messina first shared her cancer diagnosis in September of 2017, and she isn’t letting it stop her. In a new interview, the 48-year-old country singer says she is relying on her faith to […]
The Oak Ridge Boys will once again tour for the 2018 holiday season with their Shine the Light On Christmas Tour. ORB’s 29th annual holiday tour will take the group to 32 cities in 18 states, […]
- Marty and McGee's Idiots' Guide to Alabama-Tennessee October 19, 2018Marty Smith and Ryan McGee know Alabama has owned Tennessee for the past decade, but they also know how much this game still means to fans.
- Inside the weird, heated, one-sided Clemson-NC State rivalry October 19, 2018There have been tight games and there has been drama, but NC State has been on the wrong end of the rivalry with Clemson. Will the Wolfpack change their fortunes Saturday?
- GameDay Kickoff: Ranking the one-loss teams by playoff potential October 19, 2018One loss might not sink a team with College Football Playoff hopes, but it does mean that everything now has to fall perfectly into place for a top-four spot in the committee's final rankings.
- Michigan-Michigan State rivalry lives up to every cliché October 18, 2018Disrespected underdogs playing with a chip on its shoulder, the Spartans have won eight of the last 10 despite being labeled the "little brother." For Michigan to break through, it has to end this cycle.
- Nick Bosa, Kelly Bryant and a new age of player power October 18, 2018Star players are finally realizing just how much leverage they have, and for a change, few observers seem to mind when they start using it.
On Thursday, authorities continued to search the area near the Wisconsin home where 13-year-old Jayme Closs vanished after her parents were murdered while she was inside, prompting a massive search that entered its fourth day […]
On Thursday, President Donald Trump threatened to deploy the military and close the southern U.S. border. This coming as more Hondurans and Salvadorans joined thousands of migrants in Guatemala headed north. Several thousand Honduran migrants […]
On Wednesday, Retired Marine Sgt. Maj. John Canley of California –a Vietnam War veteran who saved 20 fellow Marines despite being wounded several times during an intense seven-day battle in 1968 — was awarded the […]
- Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr sometimes feels 'patronized' by 'nationalistic' military displays October 19, 2018Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr reportedly said he has mixed feelings about some of the "nationalistic" military displays at sporting events, cautioning the widespread practice runs the risk of making fans feel like they're "being patronized."Kathleen Joyce
- LeBron James makes Lakers debut, reveals secret ingredient to success: oatmeal October 19, 2018Minutes after NBA superstar LeBron James walked off the court Thursday night following his highly anticipated debut in purple and gold, the four-time MVP shared the key ingredient necessary to resuscitate the legendary but languishing Los Angeles Lakers: Oatmeal.Kathleen Joyce
- Red Sox finish off Astros in 5 games, head to World Series October 19, 2018David Price put his postseason woes behind him, pitching the Boston Red Sox back into another World Series with a 4-1 victory over the defending champion Houston Astros on Thursday night.Kristie Rieken
- Red Sox take 3-1 lead thanks to overturned home run October 18, 2018From this point forward, will Red Sox Nation hold a special place in its heart for Country Joe?Ken Davidoff
- Houston Astros accused of cheating after man spotted filming opposing dugout October 17, 2018Down 2-1 in the best-of-seven American League Championship Series, the Houston Astros have been dealt another blow -- a complaint filed to Major League Baseball alleging a man associated with the Astros surreptitiously tried filming the Indians’ dugout during a playoff game last week.Kathleen Joyce