Margo Price has released her new music video for “A Little Pain.” Directed by Mike Dempsey and Joshua Shoemaker, the clip features Price playing an underpaid and under-appreciated diner waitress, sure to resonate with anyone […]
Chris Young has announced that he is adding nine dates to his “Losing Sleep” world tour, including a Sept. 15 tour stop at Oklahoma’s BOK Center. A news release said the dates were added in […]
- Wake Forest sets sights on division title in 2018 February 21, 2018Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson guided the Demon Deacons to another bowl victory and has high expectations for his team in 2018.
- Mike Patrick has ended his long run at ESPN February 21, 2018Mike Patrick, who began his play-by-play role with ESPN in 1982, has ended his long run. He called his last event on Dec. 30.
- Gators' Mullen, AD Stricklin added to lawsuit February 21, 2018Attorneys for a Mississippi-based clothing store that sued two Mississippi State players for defamation and conspiracy added former Bulldogs coach Dan Mullen, former MSU athletics director Scott Stricklin, the NCAA and an investigator as defendants.
- Big South-bound Hampton: MEAC 'vindictive' February 21, 2018Hampton said Tuesday in a release that the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference has refused to sit down and discuss the school's transition to the Big South and will not allow Hampton to play a MEAC football schedule in 2018.
- McElwain to coach wide receivers for Michigan February 20, 2018Former Florida head coach Jim McElwain, who was 22-12 with the Gators, has joined the Michigan staff as its wide receivers coach.
President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he has signed a memorandum directing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose new regulations that would ban devices that can effectively turn legal weapons into machine guns. The news comes […]
The US Army is awarding the Medal of Heroism to three students killed in the Parkland, Florida, school shooting last week. An Army spokesman confirmed that the award had been approved for three members of […]
A group of Washington, D.C., teenagers staged a “lie-in” outside the White House on Monday to show their support for the victims of last week’s mass shooting at a Florida high school — and to demand action […]
- Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda critical after cardiac incident February 21, 2018The San Francisco Giants say Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda remains hospitalized in critical condition after a cardiac incident.
- US Winter Olympics 2018 medal winners February 21, 2018The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, are officially underway – and Team USA is already making history.Kaitlyn Schallhorn
- US figure skaters suffer rough falls during women's short program in Winter Olympics February 21, 2018Three U.S. figure skaters couldn’t make it through their routines during the women’s short program Wednesday without falling or stumbling — paving the way for their Russian rivals to snatch the Olympic gold medal.Katherine Lam
- Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco suffers possible pelvis injury after serious crash at Winter Olympics February 21, 2018Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco may have broken his pelvis Wednesday after he lost control in the air during a jump and slammed into the ground, landing on his side.Katherine Lam
- Mark Cuban under fire following exposé alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace February 21, 2018Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said allegations of rampant sexual misconduct at the team's workplace were "abhorrent," as the entrepreneur and his NBA franchise come under increased scrutiny after Sports Illustrated's explosive exposé.Kathleen Joyce