Chris Janson will officially become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry during a ceremony set to take place March 20. Janson found out when he’ll be inducted on Tuesday night, during his first […]
In recognition of the 25th anniversary of his first hit, Toby Keith has announced his Should’ve Been a Cowboy Tour XXV. The tour will keep Keith on the road throughout 2018. Back on Feb. 12, […]
- Coach sues Louisiana College for discrimination February 22, 2018A college football coach is suing his alma mater, Louisiana College, and its school president for passing him over during the hiring process due to his Jewish descent.
- Can Houston defensive tackle Ed Oliver really contend for the Heisman? February 22, 2018Ed Oliver already has an Outland Trophy to his credit, but can the junior defensive tackle do the unthinkable and win the ultimate college prize?
- Vols hire Heisman winner Weinke to coach RBs February 21, 2018Tennessee has hired former Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke to coach running backs.
- Wake Forest sets sights on division title in 2018 February 21, 2018Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson guided the Demon Deacons to another bowl victory and has high expectations for his team in 2018.
- Stoneman Douglas coach Aaron Feis remembered as 'a hero every day' February 21, 2018Aaron Feis, who died last week in the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, was praised by college recruiters and former players for helping dozens of high school athletes land a chance to play in college.
New sealed criminal charges have been filed in federal court in the criminal case brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and campaign aide Rick Gates, a […]
Reverend Billy Graham, the North Carolina pastor who took his evangelizing crusades around the country and the globe, died on Wednesday morning. He was 99. Graham achieved prominence as an evangelist serving as a counselor […]
President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he has signed a memorandum directing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose new regulations that would ban devices that can effectively turn legal weapons into machine guns. The news comes […]
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better' February 22, 2018Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen apologized Thursday after igniting the wrath of many South Koreans by lecturing the Winter Olympics host country to “please treat dogs better" -- a reference to the nation's (mostly bygone) history of eating dog meat.Katherine Lam
- Former Olympic skaters and coaches on figure skating today: It's 'more technical' February 22, 2018Being a showman only gets a skater so far, they say.Emily DeCiccio
- US Winter Olympics 2018 medal winners February 22, 2018The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, are officially underway – and Team USA is already making history.Kaitlyn Schallhorn
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss February 22, 2018Much like the past four Olympics, the Canadian women’s hockey team graced the podium in Pyeongchang to earn their country a medal – only this time, it wasn’t gold.Benjamin Brown
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined February 22, 2018Just days after winning a gold medal in the giant slalom at the Winter Olympics in South Korea, American skier Mikaela Shiffrin added a silver medal in the women’s Alpine combined event Thursday.Amy Lieu